How does Hair Detox work?
All-natural Hair Detox provides the critical nutrients you need to detoxify your body. This in turn restores your natural ability to grow hair and produce healthy skin and nails.
What can I expect from Hair Detox?
Some of our customers notice a difference in as little as 30 days. You will unquestionably see a difference in 90 days, or we’ll refund your money—guaranteed.
How do I take Hair Detox?
For optimal results, Hair Detox should be taken for 90 days. It must be taken with food.
Choose one of the 3 dosage recommendations below, based on your goal.
|2-3 capsules per day
||To help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
|3-4 capsules per day
||To address mild to moderate hair loss
|4-6 capsules per day
||To address severe hair loss, assist with detoxifying and promote hair health and growth
For a full Detox Program, take the appropriate dosage for 3 to 6 months. Thereafter, move to the lowest or maintenance dosage.
For the best results, take Hair Detox capsules around the same time every day and always with food. If you are taking 4 or 6 capsules, can you divide them equally between breakfast and dinner. For maximum benefits, follow the suggested Dietary Recommendations.
What are the Dietary Recommendations for Hair Detox?
The Hair Detox 21-28 Day Dietary Recommendations help you remove foods that are known to cause allergies or intolerances. They also limits foods that are difficult to digest, which can cause chronic internal inflammation. We don’t expect you to give up everything all of the time, but by limiting these foods, you’ll improve digestion and lessen the burden on your natural detoxification system.
Most the foods we recommend limiting or eliminating are high in sugar, fats and refined or processed oils.
Limit the consumption of the following:
- SUGAR: (All refined and added simple sugars) Refined sugars include fructose, high-fructose corn syrup, dextrose, molasses, maple syrup and alcohol. They are predominate in cakes, cookies, candies, cereal and most processed foods.
- GLUTEN: Gluten is a protein commonly found in wheat. Gluten-containing grains—including wheat, rye, oats and barley—are commonly found in bread, pasta and anything made with refined flour. Also eliminate/limit corn and soy products (common allergens) when possible.
- DAIRY PRODUCTS: Primarily, milk, cheese, butter, yogurt and creamy salad dressings. Organic eggs are fine unless you have a known or suspected intolerance.
- PROCESSED MEATS: Processed meats are typically high in estrogens, nitrates and antibiotics.
- LARGE FISH: Some fish may contain high levels of mercury, PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls), dioxins and other environmental contaminants. These substances are generally highest in older, larger, predatory fish and marine mammals such as Shark, Swordfish, Tilefish (golden bass or golden snapper) and King Mackerel.
- ALCOHOL/CAFFEINE: Alcoholic beverages and caffeinated/decaffeinated coffee, soda, energy drinks and teas should be strictly limited. Herbal teas without caffeine and green teas are fine.
- FOODS HIGH IN SATURATED FATS AND OILS: These are usually animal products, including red meat and dairy, but they also include peanuts, margarine and shortening.
Other hidden sources of food allergens that you may want to avoid are:
• Cornstarch in baking powder and in processed foods
• Corn syrup solids or maltodextrin (a corn derivative), used as a sweetener
• Amaranth and millet flake cereals, which may also contain corn and/or soy
If you suffer from severe joint pain, avoid all nightshades, including potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and peppers. (Sweet potatoes are fine.)
How soon will I see new hair growth?
Some customers report seeing more volume and thickness, and even new hair growth, within 30 days. Because everyone is different, we recommend that you use Hair Detox for at least 90 days.
Will I need to use Hair Detox forever?
Once you have taken Hair Detox for 90 days, or have completed a full Detox Program by taking the appropriate dosage for 3 to 6 months, it is recommended that you continue the minimum maintenance dosage of 3 capsules a day with meals. Doing so not only maintains your results, it also acts as a body-balancing preventive measure.
What if I decide to stop using Hair Detox - will my new hair fall out?
If you followed the recommended dosage and suggested dietary guidelines, your results should not reverse.
Will Hair Detox grow hair where I don't want it - such as on my face or other areas of my body?
Hair Detox is not expected to produce hair in unwanted areas; however, if it does, consult your physician.
Does Hair Detox contain any known allergens?
Hair Detox contains no milk, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium, salt, sugar, fat, cholesterol, artificial color, preservatives, common allergens or manufacturing additives. It is 100% natural and contains no additives of any kind, so it is not expected to have an allergenic effect.
Why do the Hair Detox capsules have a strong aroma?
Hair Detox’s key ingredients are derived from all-natural sources. The minerals and herbs used to create the supplement retain their original “from the earth” scents.
Does Hair Detox come with a guarantee?
Yes! Hair Detox comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Will Hair Detox grow hair where I don't want it - on my face or other areas of my body?
It is not expected to produce hair in unwanted areas however if it does consult your physician.
What if I stop using Hair Detox will my new hair fall out?
f you are following the recommended dosage and dietary guidelines suggested, your results should not reverse.
What are the potential allergen contents of Hair Detox?
Hair Detox contains no milk, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium, salt, sugar, fat, cholesterol, color,
preservative, common allergens or manufacturing additive. To be to the point, Hair Detox contains no additives of any kind.
What is the refund policy?